Homes & Real Estate
Oro Valley, Catalina Foothills, Pima Canyon, Retirement
Communities, Golf Homes, Luxury Homes
Tucson Home Buying
Ten Steps to Buying a Home in Tucson Arizona
- Get pre-approved - you can apply
to get a loan right on our Website.
- I will sit down with you and discuss the
home-buying process. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Contact
me here or call the phone number to the right.
- Location, location, location. Determine what
area of town best suits your needs.
- Prioritize and list those house features you
most want to have.
- Get on the internet and do
a preliminary search comparing prices and features in the location(s)
you want. Make sure you save your Search so you get automatic email
updates with new and changed properties.
- Select 3-6 properties that we can discuss and
- In a hot market, it's wise to make an offer quickly
on the house that seems right for you. I will help you determine if
you should make a quick offer.
- Know that you will have to submit an earnest
money check when making an offer.
- I will explain home inspection and loan timelines
that must be met after your offer has been accepted.
- When the Close of Escrow and recordation occurs
congratulate yourself for having achieved one of the American Dreams.
You are now a homeowner!
FAX (520) 825-8950
Tucson, AZ 85737
& Larry... Contact Us:
Us, Local Phone: (520) 918-7474
Fax: (520) 825-8950, Toll Free:
This Site to a Friend | Link to This Site
Copyright © 2006, All Rights
Tucson homes & real estate for
sale. Search Tucson MLS.
Luxury Homes, Catalina Foothills, Pima Canyon, Golf Homes, Oro Valley, Retirement